What is the Indiana Chapter of the American Planning Association?
APA Indiana is the state affiliate to the American Planning Association, the professional organization for planners across the country.
The Indiana Chapter of the APA is an organization of professionals and citizen planners providing vision and leadership for the future development of Indiana communities. The association serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas, as a network in support of planning professionals, and as a bridge to build cooperation among planners, allied professionals, and the public through education and awareness.
The Indiana Chapter of the APA strives to:
- Promote awareness and understanding of planning and of the Indiana Chapter of APA’s role in Indiana.
- Expand and extend the planning profession through education.
- Improve the Indiana Chapter of the APA’s legislative effectiveness.
- Increase and diversify the Indiana Chapter of the APA’s membership; and
- Expand the membership’s involvement in the affairs of the Chapter.
View the APA Indiana 2012-2017 Strategic Plan
Looking for Bylaws?
Indiana Chapter of the American Planning Association
P.O. Box 44804
Indianapolis, IN 46244