Welcome to the Scanning Planning Newsletter
We strive to provide our members with the latest in best practices, helpful information, and insight into planning across Indiana. If you have any questions, please contact our newsletter editor: Sarah L. Reed (Horn), AICP.
Scanning Planning – Summer 2011
Scanning Planning – Spring 2011
Submit News and Articles for Scanning Planning
We are always seeking articles on current planning topics and planning news.
Scanning Planning is published quarterly and contributions that are of statewide interest are welcome. All materials should be submitted will in advance of the deadlines shown below. Articles do not have a word limit, however, it is preferred that each article includes as least one form of illustration, graphic, or photography when possible. The author’s name, position, and employer’s name and city must also be included to ensure proper credit. Announcements will also be accepted.
Please email your submission (images included) to the editor for consideration.
Scanning Planning Partnership Program
The APA-IN Partnership Program allows companies and organizations to support the Chapter for one quarter or a full year. Supporters will be recognized in Scanning Planning which is published electronically at least four times per year. For more information, download this form: Partnership Program.
2012 Scanning Planning Submittal and Posting Deadlines
- Winter Edition: Submittal Deadline – Friday, February 3; Post to Website – Friday, February 10
- Spring Edition: Submittal Deadline – Friday, April 6; Post to Website – Friday, April 13
- Spring Conference: Friday, May 11th
- Summer Edition: Submittal Deadline – Friday, July 6; Post to Website – Friday, July 13
- OKI Columbus 2012 Conference: Thursday, September 20th and Friday, September 21st
- Fall Edition: Submittal Deadline – Friday, October 5; Post to Website – Friday, October 12
Scanning Planning Committee Members
- Classic Columns: Alexia Donahue-Wold, City of Carmel
- Region Rep’s Rave: Shannon Norman, City of Greencastle
- Executive Enthusiasm: Sarah Reed, City of Westfield