The chapter has a library of books purchased from Planners Book Service that can be checked out by members free of charge.
Download the Library check-out form and start broadening your knowledge base today!
Inventory of Books, PAS Reports, and Literature
- A Career Worth Planning, Jones, W. and Macris, N.
- Accessory Dwelling Units: Case Study, HUD
- Best Practices for Effecting the Rehabilitation of Affordable Housing, Volume 1, HUD
- Best Practices for Effecting the Rehabilitation of Affordable Housing, Volume 2, HUD
- Better Coordination of Transportation and Housing Programs, HUD
- Caught in the Middle, Longworth, R.
- The Citizen’s Guide to Planning, Fourth Edition, Duerksen, et.al.
- The Complete Guide to Walking for Health, Weight Loss, and Fitness, Fenton, M.
- The Charrette Handbook, Lennertz, B. and Lutzenhiser, A.
- Cityscape, HUD
- Community Indicators, Phillips, R.
- Conducting Community Forums, Lukas, C. and Hoskins, L.
- Conducting Successful Focus Groups, Simon, J.
- Dealing with Difficult Participants, Pike, B. and Arch, D.
- Do We Know More Now?, HUD
- Impact Fees & Housing Affordability, HUD
- Journal of the American Planning Association, Special Centennial Issue, Spring 2009
- Joyride: Pedaling Toward a Healthier Planet, Birk, M.
- Making Places Special, Bunnell, G.
- Plan Graphics, Fifth Edition, Davis, D. and Walker, T.
- The Planners Use of Information, Dandekar, H., ed.
- Planning in Plain English, Macris, N.
- Planning Theory for Practioners, Brooks, M.
- Presentation Graphics, R. Langendorf
- RLUIPA Reader: Religious Land Uses, Zoning, and the Courts, Giaimo, M. and Lucero, L.
- Residential Market Research for Innovation, HUD
- Rural by Design, R. Arendt
- The Small Town and Rural Planning Handbook, Third Edition, Daniels, T., Keller, J., Lapping, M., Daniels, K., and Segedy, J.
- Study of Subdivision Requirements as a Regulatory Barrier, HUD
- US Housing Market Conditions, Second Quarter 2009, HUD
- Visualizing Density, Campoli, J. and MacLean, A.
- What Your Planning Professors Forgot to Tell You, Zucker, P.